Mar 24, 2012

Hunger Games Nail Art Series - District 3

Hello again!
How are you all doing ?
I promised another district inspired manicure, so here it is! I chose District 3 for today, the district of technology. 
Do you see the gear wheels in the poster? I knew I had to do them on my nails, the minute I saw them :) Here they are: 
 I used: Avon - Gunmetal, Rimmel - Your Majesty, P2 - Dramatic Black and a dotting tool. :) 
I really like how this turned out! And it was easy to do too ;) 
What do you wanna see next ? Any preferences ? :) 
I'm still trying to do the mutts, so they won't be next, sorry! Maybe I should try to do Rue? 

20 comments:

  1. Very cool gears! I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow *___*
    I'm following you now, because I also like "the hunger games" :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, welcome! :D Did you see the movie ? :)

      Delete
  3. Love the gears and the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually thought you'd stamped the gears but wow, freehanded with a dotting tool! I'm going to see the film tomorrow :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, really? Thank you so much! :D Have fun tomorrow!! I just saw it and it's so awesome ;)

      Delete
  5. This is so great. Good work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOAH! SO cool! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So great! good idea with good execution!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This. Is. Awesome!!! I just did a "Girl on Fire" nail art with homemade nail stickers. I'm trying these next for sure! Just got a brand new gunmetal polish too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Gunmetal is an awesome polish ;)

      Delete

Hello you, yes you! I love reading your comments, so don't be shy, just leave me one ;)