Hello, my lovelies!
Here is the tutorial for my latest nail art! Enjoy :)
1. Apply a base color of your choice!
2. Tape your nail off diagonally and paint the nail with a white polish. If you don't want to use tape, no problem! The line doesn't have to be perfect, cause it'll be covered up anyway ;) Just use a nail art brush and freehand it!
3. Paint the zebra print with black ... or you could do a leopard print as well! ;)
4. Now take a thin nail art brush and paint a thin line with a sparkly color that matches your design along the white part of your nail.
5. Let it dry a little bit and add a top coat of your choice! And you are done :)
Pretty easy but so eye-catching! You could do many different designs on the white part though! Leo print, dots, stripes ...you name it! :)
Here is a pic of the end result again (sorry for the tip wear, but I wore it for 3 days now!)
I hope this tutorial was helpful to some of you! :)
Have a nice weekend! :*